1. What are your minimun order requirements ?
2. Do you accept non-wholesale orders ?
3. What are normal lead-times ?
4. What are your payment terms ?
5. What are your minimum quantity per an item ?
6. How do you pack ?
7. Do you accept custom design ?
1. What are your minimum order requirements?
Minimum order per shipment is at total amount of FOB usd. 10,000 at any port of Thailand. Shipment of less than that amount should be added handling cost of usd. 200. We try to be as flexible as possible on our minimum order requirements.Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements.
2. Do you accept non-wholesale orders?
BAGODD is a manufacturer and exporter, we do ship in lots to importers, wholesaler, chain storesell or even retail shops. It is not feasible for us to our products in small quantity i.e. 2-3 pieces.However, if you are not ready to start with our minimum order requirements,we have an exceptional method. Please tell us your requirements.
3. What are normal lead-times?
8-10 weeks for first time production of an item. Repeated order will take less time, 6 weeks after confirmation (Opened L/C or transferred of deposit)
4. What are your payment terms?
At present, you can use one of these methods. Irrevocable L/C at sight If you have an agent in our country, we accept Transferred L/C or domestic L/C 40% deposit as a confirmation,balance on delivery
5. What are your minimum quantity per an item?
50-1000 PCs. Items have different limitation, so it depends on each.Please. Note that the more quantity the less cost.
6. How do you pack?
Mostly we use 5 plies brown box as export carton, and 3 plies brown box as inner box .Except customer request a different pack, we will quote accordingly to the package changed.However, Packing details will be informed together with quotation.
7. Do you accept custom-design?
Definitely, we are please to do some product development with a customer who have an innovative idea.On a basis of understanding each other ,we develop this kind of relationship with Japanese and European customer whose company have in-house-designers.